The Chamber has four Directors and a Chief Executive.
Tim Ware – Chairman
Dr Sixtus Mulenga
Chief Executive Officer – John Paton
The objectives of the Chamber – and the resulting benefits to members – are to:
- Be the voice of British business in ZambiaPromote the business interests of British companies in Zambia
- Promote increased trade and investment links between the UK and Zambia
- Work with British companies and Zambian companies with British interests to help them win in-country business
- Provide a platform for advocacy with the Zambian government on trade and investment policy and the regulatory environment for business
- Promote best business practices and governance through professional development programmes, networking events and other activities
- Work closely with the British High Commission and the Department for International
- Development in Zambia, particularly with its representative of UK Trade and Industry
- Benefit from the international and regional linkages being developed through the British Chambers’ (UK) Global Network – Export Britain.